EMCO Analyzers Service
1. Check all connections (Sensor cable & power supply)
2. Check your process is running, and sensor is correctly inserted in the flow direction.
3. Make sure no air bubbles or air pockets can occur around the sensor.
4. Make sure the process value & temperature is within the selected recipe limits.
If you still experience problems please follow these guidelines:
1. Take snapshots of measurement screen + info screen (using INFO button)
2. Send the pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a short description of the problem.
3. You will then be contacted by our technical department within a short time.